Golden anti-stress tips
What does your to-do list look like? And get stressed just looking at this? Are you already looking forward to the end of the year when the busy holiday season comes around??
I’ve learned to keep my cool pretty well and like to share my golden anti-stress tips.
From stress chicken to stress resistant
Are you a stress chicken? Are you prone to stress or sleepless nights?. Or can you handle stress well. Are you a planner and work with to-do lists?
Or do you let it all go and then function better? Although I have learned to be less stressed, I still follow my golden anti-stress tips.
Stress at work
Stress can be felt at home or in your work (just think of working from home now), but also with friends or in everyday things. Organizing dinner with friends, a party for the kids or just packing for vacation. Stress can overcome you in so many ways.
In the December month
Looking at private situations, December is a stressful month for us. The holidays, the fun and everything around it are great, but then there are also the busy times and moments you can really look up to. Now, of course, it remains to be seen whether December will be the month as usual or whether we will be home alone with our family.
The golden anti-stress tips
Not having stress or being able to cope with it is not just about learning to say no or making a list. The golden anti-stress tips go much further than just that:
- Get in good shape, feel good, then you can handle more, take a walk every day, clear your head.
- Eat healthy, have enough energy.
- Try to keep your coffee levels low, caffeine can give you high peaks, but after this you sink in again quickly. avoid these peaks.
- It’s the same with sugar. Try to avoid that famous sugar dip.
- Plan. Take your planner and make a to-do list of what needs to be done. Make sure you have space to complete your tasks, that way you can see that you are making progress.
- Look at your tasks and then also see if they are all that important now. Do you have to worry about this now?
- Make sure your workplace/home is tidy. A tidy room already gives less stress.
- Take your breaks, I already wrote go for a walk, but also ’make sure your laptop, phone etc are off in the evening.
- you don’t have to do it all by yourself. This is my big pitfall, I always think I’m the only one who can do things right, but nothing could be further from the truth. These days I also give others in the house tasks to help with. That’s how this eases the pressure with me.
Learn to handle stressful situations
Wherever the stress comes from, you will be able to apply these golden anti-stress tips to yourself and see what suits you. You can learn from your mistakes, you can take time to sit back and see where the stress comes from? See what suits you, see how you can take control yourself. Make lists if this suits you. Provide me-time if you need it.
Take care of yourself and hopefully you can handle the stress. And if you still can’t do it, you always have an anti-stress ball;)